Saturday 7 April 2012

Post birthday breakfast - Lavender Bakehouse

Tomorrow, being my birthday, is also Easter Sunday (I know you're all thinking chocolate but I am not that keen) and everything is closed and with that in mind we popped into Lavender bakehouse this morning for coffee, tea and breakfast.

I had a pot of tea (by the way they do loads of specialty teas) and, bacon, egg, sausage and tomato which came with toast, oh and John had a coffee - just joking he has breakfast too. The selection of cakes was amazing, the picture doesn't really do them justice, I tried a closer one

and as you can see they have croissants, scones, walnut cake, marzipan cake and a great further selection.
Breakfast finished, I would just like to add that the tea came in a cup that was 'Made in England' Stafford Bone China - beautiful. Tea always tastes better out of fine china!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment